Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Characters

Inspiration hit me just now and I wanted to take it down while I have the opportunity. We all know inspiration comes at a premium during NaNo.

I have no idea if these two will fit into the story, but if they can they will be added somewhere.

A young wizard who wears a suit, with arcane symbols sewn on the inside, which dampens any oncoming spells. He works as an adviser or lawyer (perhaps serves the queen?)

He has a wife, or perhaps a girlfriend who wears hoodies and frilly dresses and is as feminine as it gets. She is a fortune teller/witch and wears her runes and wards in the form of rings, necklaces, bracelets, ear rings and other piercings.

Possible ideas are characters needing advice from a renowned fortune teller, they find the wife.
Characters may need advice and ask the husband

I just wanted to get them down. I'll flesh them out a bit more later, give them names and personalities and hopefully they'll make an appearance in the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment