Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Set









I've been working on this Halloween set for a little over a week and I finally finished it! I'm really excited that it turned out so well :D
The leg warmers took two shots to get the pattern right, but now they're fantastic and will bunch up like real leg warmers if you try. The fat bag can actually hold things and the curly scarf stays on really well because the curls lock up with each other.
The hat took two tries because the first one was much much too small, this one barely fits but it does the job. I really hope I'm able to attend the Halloween meet up so I can bring her to show everyone.

I think I'll make other versions of this set, maybe some other Holiday colors as well as some every day fall tones. I was thinking of selling the pattern to the leg warmers, but I'm not 100% sure it would be a good idea, or if anyone would even be interested so I'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment