Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

NaNoWriMo Stuff

I may end up posting a map of the world Seraphina's story will take place in, the working title of the book is going to be "Tome of the Fae" but I keep just going back to Seraphina's story for some reason haha...

Right so a map should be coming soon. I might type up a few character bio's and put them here as well, its better not to rely souly on a hard drive for all of your materials anyways yes?

So stuff I'll likely post that has to do with NaNoWriMo:

  • Detailed Map of at least the lands ruled by the Fae
  • Character Bio for Seraphina
  • Character Bio for Melia
  • Character Bio for High Queen Rhiannon
  • Character Bio for Fintan 
  • Any ideas that pop into my head, I'll try to keep them down to one or two sentences at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment