Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Word count, End of Day 7

I made it my goal to reach 15,000 words today and I met that. I'm more than pleased with myself at reaching 15,126 today.

That means I'm 3460 words ahead of schedule, which is right around two days of writing. I've been trying to do a little more than par every day so that should something happen and I'm not able to write at all for one or even two days this month, then I'll still meet my goal without having to play catch up. I figure playing catch up now when I'm still fresh and just starting the race is better than trying to drag my feet through it in week 4.

I feel like if I made 15,000 this week, and do it again next week I'll be at 30,000. Then week 3 it will be 45,000 and I'll only need 5,000 words on week four.

Aside from word count I'm in the middle of chapter 6!

I feel the need to put my percentage completed as a sign off for this post.

It is exactly 30% completed. Woo! (5% ahead of schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment