Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Azura's BJD Prompts #2: Holidays

Winter Holidays are upon us, so this prompt is Holiday themed. If you celebrate Christmas (or another gift giving holiday) do you give your Dolls gifts as well? Do you take Holiday pictures of them? Do you Decorate their space?

I probably would if I had the funds at the moment but since I don't I settled for crocheting Seraphina her Holiday sweater. 

What I'm most interested in, is what you guys do! Post your response in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Well. I've wanted to do that for a while, but since it was already so expensive to buy gifts for my family, I never did. Also, I would have loooooved to take Holiday pictures of them but my father (where I live) isnt really fond of christmas decorations, so we don't have any.

    ReplyDelete