Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BJD Addict Prompt #3: Fantasy Dolls

What fantasy creature would you like to see as a BJD?

This is a great question, and its difficult to narrow the answer down to just one. There are so many different creatures I would love to see. I think a list might be in order:
  • Elemental's (Especially fire elementals) would be super awesome. 
  • Griffins
  • Wraiths
  • Ents 

There are tons more I could list but I think I'll stop with these. I think the one I'd most like to see would be an elemental or an ent! Of course then there are ones that I've seen as BJD's already that I absolutely adore, such as mermaids, dragons and humanoid flowers.

How about you guys? Comment with what you'd like to see.  

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see more Naga options. There was one released recently that I really wanted, but could just not afford. Working on (ever so slowly) making my own naga tail for a puki body, but god only knows if that'll ever be finished.

    I would also like more exaggeration in the fantasy sculpts. Most fantasy sculpts turn out looking like 'human with pointy ears' or 'human with horns' or 'human with hooves' etc. I'd like more striking/uncanny valley looking fantasy dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! A naga would be great <3 and I love the exaggeration on the newer Doll Chateau body, but I would love to see more, especially facial features.

      Delete