Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

BJD Addict Prompt #20: Selling Dolls

Would you ever sell one of your dolls?

There is only one doll I would never ever sell and thats my Dollzone Rosemary. She was given to me by a very close friend, and she is also my very first doll. She's the one doll I could never get rid of. The others will probably come and go, I love Lily, if I thought selling her would help me achieve something I wanted more (assuming I could find a buyer) I probably would sell her. The same thinking applies to the other two dolls that are coming in. They aren't my 'grail' dolls, I liked their sculpts and wanted the size and thats really all that was behind the purchase, but they aren't ones that I can't see myself ever selling.

But my DZ Rosemary is different, she's special and will stay with me always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment