Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

BJD Addict Prompt #4: Favorite Brand/Store

What is your favorite place to buy BJDs? Is it a certain brand's website? Or is it a retailer like Denver Doll Emporium? 

I absolutely love Mint on Card, so far they're the only people I've really ordered from and they've always been very friendly and prompt with any questions or concerns I have. Besides their customer service they have a lovely website thats easy to navigate. I can't tell you how much Junky Spot and Denver Doll Emporium's site design alone put me off.

But thats a retailer, as far as a brand's website I really have no idea. I haven't placed an order with any of them and from what I've noticed a lot of then have very awkward forum like customer service situations instead of private email and answer ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment