Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

BJD Addict Prompt #19: Playtime

How do you play with your BJDs?

Well I play with Seraphina and Lily in a few ways! I will often take them outside, or in the house and take a few pictures of them, or I'll make clothes for them to try on. I enjoy just seeing what kind of poses they can be put into as well and often times its quite silly. I find making them things to wear or use just as much fun as actually playing with them and putting them places to take photos! 

As it is I don't typically sit down and play pretend with them, or make up stories around them (Seraphina actually is a character from a novel I've written, but the story didn't come from her if that makes sense) Most of the time I'm content to have them on my doll shelf posed nicely where I can see them every day.

How about you guys? Also, do you have any suggestions for other ways to play?

2 comments:

  1. Well, my hobby is photoeing and making the development of character with reading, etc... they USED to be be involved in the RP universe, not anymore. Now I have decided to take the plunge and actually take them travelling with me. Last year I took one of them abroad to the Seychelles, this year I have a few journeys for work and personal matters, but i WILL be taking at least 2 of them both to India and South America, as both the characters are from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! That sounds amazing, I'd love to see your photos sometimes. I bet combining travel, photography and dolls all together is a lot of fun ^^

      Delete